Moral Action: defending the vulnerable and fighting injustice
Obedience to the Magisterium: promoting orthodox Catholic catechesis
Intellectual Formation: growing in our knowledge and use of reason
Anonymous Philanthropy: helping others without the use of public money
Security: protecting our freedoms and our families
The List of Questions
- What injustices need to be rectified in our community or our society, by the Junto?
- What means of promoting and defending orthodox Catholic doctrine should be initiated or supported by the Junto?
- What information or arguments would assist the membership to grow in the practical use of reason?
- What philanthropic expenditures should the Junto consider?
- What risks to our moral or physical safety need to be addressed, and how?